We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
· Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
· Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
· Resize to the size of your window, and display a readable text size whichever device you’re using.
· Zoom up to 175% without the text spilling off the screen.
We’ve made our website text as clear as possible to understand.
Our colours and text sizes have been tested to make sure they comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability. Follow this link: https://abilitynet.org.uk
We work to achieve and maintain WCAG 2.1 AA standards, but it is not always possible for all our content to be accessible. We know some of this content may not be fully accessible, for example:
· Many PDFs and other documents are fully compatible with screen readers
· Most video content do have captions, transcriptions or audio descriptions
Where content is not accessible, we will state a reason, warn users and offer alternatives.
This statement was prepared on 27.06.21. It was last updated on 15.11.22.
Woodend Gallery Accessibility Guide
To download our Accessibility Guide for Woodend Gallery in a non-video format click here.